Features & Benefits
- The smallest PAP machine available from Philips Respironics
- The lightest Philips Respironics PAP at less than two pounds
- Complies with FAA requirements for in-flight use
- Built-in power supply for a compact footprint. Reduces the number of parts managed by you
- Intuitive color touchscreen for quick, simple setup and easy navigation
- Freedom to choose the sleep apnea mask you want. Compatible with most full face, nasal and pillow masks*
- Connects with DreamWear and Pico masks from Philips
- Adapter included for other mask types
- Compatible with more masks than AirMini**
- The only travel PAP with a 12mm hose***
- New 12mm tubing is the smallest and lightest tubing when compared to Philips 22mm performance tubing
- Fast, easy click-connections on each end of the micro-flexible tubing make connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple
- Bluetooth is standard with every device
- Only travel PAP with a USB charging port*** to allow for easy charging of mobile devices
- MicroSD card is capable of storing important compliance data for your physicians and clinicians (sold separately)
- Compatible with our DreamMapper monitoring self-management tool
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure mode(s): CPAP, APAP
- Flex pressure relief: 1 to 3
- Flex modes: C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments)
- Starting ramp pressure: Patient adjustable, Smart Ramp
- Filters: Reusable pollen, combination fine
- Device setup: Touchscreen color display
- Compliance meter: Breathing detection
- Altitude compensation: Automatic
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Please note that the DreamStation Go Auto is a cpap machine and requires a valid, U.S. prescription prior to shipment. Once you place an order a My Care Home Medical representative will follow up with you to help you gather your RX information.
DreamStation Go provides the portability and packability travelers want and the effective therapy they need.
Whether you’re traveling for business or venturing out on the vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go provides an easy, reliable, compact and highly portable PAP experience for those users who refuse to compromise. Our sleek design has 1/3 fewer components than other travel PAPs, and at half the size of our trusted System One and DreamStation platforms, DreamStation Go offers the same therapy and comfort features enjoyed by over 5 million PAP users. New 12mm tubing is the smallest and lightest ever offered by Respironics, providing enhanced packability, flexibility and freedom of movement while you sleep. Click-connections on each end of the micro-flexible tubing make connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple. It even has a convenient USB port to charge your mobile device. Users of DreamMapper, the self-management tool, have the ability to track and monitor their combined progress across both home and portable CPAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet or computer. DreamStation Go is an indispensable travel partner, packing powerful performance into a light, streamlined package.
Included with your DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP purchase is: DreamStation Go Auto CPAP device, custom tube adapter, 6 ft. micro-flexible 12mm tubing tube, power supply & cord, custom USB cable, standard air filters (2), User Manual and Getting Started Guide.
Did you know... the DreamStation Go is 65% smaller, 48% lighter and requires 33% fewer components to pack than its closest competitors?
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go’s overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours* when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery.
*Disclaimer: Masks with standard 22mm outer diameter connection
**Disclaimer: Based on manufacturer reported (ResMed) mask compatibility with AirMini (2017)
***Disclaimer: When compared against HDM Z1, Somnetics Transcend, and ResMed's AirMini devices (2017)