Features & Benefits
- Designed to Fit: Snugz will wrap snugly around your mask and rest softly on your face. The liner helps to grip the skin and keep the mask in place around the nose, reducing the need for a chin strap.
- No more noisy air leaks: Snugz liners fit your face better and eliminate those large, noisy leaks that wake you up. This better seal is especially beneficial for high-pressure/-flow PAP patients and can reduce nightly sleep disturbances and AHI.
- Less work, less cost: By reducing the oils and sweat absorbed by the mask cushion, Snugz lessen the burden of cleaning and replacing your masks. Snugz are easily washed with your normal laundry.
- Attractive yet snug: Snugz are sleek, form fitting, and, most of all, comfortable.
- No cutting or assembly required: Simply stretch around your mask cushion and go to sleep. After use, toss in the laundry to keep clean.
- Compatible with majority of mask types*: The innovative design will snugly fit practically any nasal mask. So, unlike other products, you don’t have to worry about ordering the wrong one or changing masks. All you need to know is whether the mask goes around your nose and mouth (full-face mask liner), or just your nose (nasal mask liner).
- Very durable: Snugz will easily stand up to frequent machine washing and drying.
Let’s face it, the CPAP experience leaves much to be desired. Noisy mask leaks impede your therapy and wake you up. And in the morning, you are faced with pressure marks and skin irritation. Snugz™ Nasal CPAP Mask Liners are one-size-fits-most liners designed for nasal CPAP masks. These liners are moisture-wicking, easy-to-use. They will wrap snugly around most CPAP masks and rest softly on your face to help reduce noisy leaks, prevent redness and irritation, and feel great against your skin. Snugz will help you look and feel better plus reduce the burden of cleaning and replacing your mask.
Snugz are latex free, machine washable, and made in the USA. Two Snugz liners per package - replace every 90 days.
*Snugz Nasal Mask Liners will fit all sizes of all nasal masks, but are not intended for nasal pillows or nasal prongs (under the nose).