Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, ultra-small CPAP machine
- Compatible with PowerShell® integrated battery option for CPAP therapy off the grid.*
- FAA Compliant for in-flight use with Bluetooth turned off.
- Z-Breathe® comfort feature minimizes typical pressure swings due to exhalation.
- Backlit LCD screen displays treatment settings. Buttons on the device allow direct programming.
- Quieter motor – on average 29% less noise at air intake than the original Z1.
- No special mask required. Patients can use any mask that does not have a proprietary connection.
- Auto Stop Feature - Therapy automatically stops when the mask is removed
- Sleep data downloads to free apps, Nitelog® and DataViewer – The Z2 CPAP downloads via USB to Windows-based DataViewer program.
- Includes Qtube® for noise reduction at the mask.
- Waterless humidification from HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger)
- For use in Fixed Pressure CPAP Mode
- Approved for use by adults only that are 66 lbs. and above.
- Length: 6.48"
- Width: 3.3"
- Height: 2.02"
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Pressure range: 4-20 cm H2O
- Ramp time: 0-45 minutes
- Weight limit: Over 66 lbs.
*Please note that the Z2 is a CPAP machine and requires a valid, U.S. prescription prior to shipment. Once you place an order a My Care Home Medical representative will follow up with you to help you gather your RX information.
Ultra-small, lightweight, fixed pressure CPAP – perfect for travel. The Z2™ CPAP builds on the form of the Z1® CPAP and adds a quieter motor and an Auto Stop Feature. The Z2 motor and firmware combination, along with the included Qtube, are designed to minimize both dynamic and static noise at the device and within the mask. The Z2’s Ramp feature allows you to start your pressure at a lower setting and ramp it up over time to let you adjust more gradually to CPAP therapy. Z-Breathe is a proprietary comfort feature designed to minimize the typical pressure swings due to the spikes in pressure during exhalation and drops in pressure during inhalation to deliver a more comfortable therapy. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs. At only 10.4 ounces and 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02”, the Z2 is small enough for travel yet powerful enough for every day. It literally fits in the palm of your hand, so you will never have to leave your CPAP at home.
No special mask required: The Z2 does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
Integrated Battery Option*: For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell® for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium ion battery which provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge. Learn more here.
The Z2 CPAP is proudly designed and assembled at Breas Medical, Inc. headquarters in Massachusetts, USA.
Included with your Z2 CPAP Base System purchase is: Z2 CPAP device, custom tube adapter, 4 ft. slim-style CPAP tube, power supply & cord, custom USB cable, Heat / Moisture Exchanger (HME), air filters (2), Qtube inline muffler, 8 in. slim style tube, User Manual and Getting Started Guide.
*PowerShell Integrated Battery not included.